For starters surgery went well and I'm home resting. Signed in at the hospital at 6 am yesterday and got home around 3 that afternoon. Went straight to bed and slept until around 6. Faye fixed me some soup, gave me my pain meds and then we both called it an early night.
I felt pretty. Good this morning and getup for awhile, ate breakfast and then went back to bead around 10. Going to have a fruit salad for lunch, get up and move around a bit and then lay back down and watch some TV.
I go back to the doctor on Thursday. I'm not in a terrible amount of pain, but certainly enough that I don't miss my scheduled pain meds.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. God is good and I know your prayers have been heard.
Depending on how well I heal, I will most likely start radiation in 3 to 4 weeks. Will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your thoughts.