pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Monday, February 18, 2013

Step One Finished

Thursday, Feb. 14th I had my follow up visit with my surgeon. He said everything was healing fine, in fact he told me I did not need to come back and see him for 6 months. Yeah!

He set me up for physical therapy treatment, which starts tomorrow, to help prevent any possible swelling during radiation and to help make sure I maintain a good range of motion in my right arm.

I'm feeling good today and most of my steri strips are gone. I have about a 3 to 4 inch scar under my right arm pit and another about a half inch underneath that, but both are healing fine. there's still some brushing, but that too is clearing up bit by bit every day.

I want to thank everyone who has been so thoughtful during this time. Your prayers, thoughts, and gifts mean so much.

I sent my in-home nurse home this weekend. I don't know how I would have survived without her. Thank you Faye from the bottom of my heart. You are indeed an Angel from God.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.