pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Doctor Results

Great visit with the doctor today. God is good and prayers are powerful! Thank all of you who have been praying on my behalf for the past few weeks.

The doctor said there was no sign of cancer in the nodes that he removed and that he was able to get a 2 cm clear margin, which is great news.  His prognosis is that with 5-7 weeks of radiation and hormone therapy to control my estrogen levels I should be fine.

Keep the prayers coming. I have two doctors appointments at the Pearlman Cancer Center on Tuesday the 12th and a follow up with Dr. Parker again on the 14th.

After looking back over the post from this week I ask that you please overlook the typos and such, must have been the pain meds.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.