A personal place to share updates, information, and inspiration with my friends, acquaintances, and loved ones about my journey ahead with breast cancer.
pinkribbon
Together We Can Win
Saturday, January 26, 2013
The Last One
As of 5 minutes ago I am now a non-smoker. Just had my last cigarette. I have turned a a corner in my life and have given that habit over to God. I know He will give me the strength and ability to hang tough.
I cleaned out my car today and informed Bob and Papa that it is now a non-smoking vehicle. It's not going to be easy with both of them smoking, but Faye helped me set up a sitting area outside the back door and I am now sitting out there and going in and out the back when necessary. So, not only do I not have to smell their smoke I'm getting more exercise, which is a good thing.
Keep your thoughts and prayers coming they mean so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your thoughts.