pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pre-Op

Went for pre-op today. It took about an hour and a half. They took my medical history, ran an EKG, and took blood. Then it was off to talk to the anesthesiologist. After that it was a chest x-ray.

Everything went smoothly all test were good. We are set for surgery on Monday the 4th - check in 6 a.m.. The anesthesiologist said the surgery shouldn't take more than an hour or hour and a half, then an hour or two in recovery.

Keep the prayer wheel churning that there is nothing found in the lymph nodes. I will continue to pray and seek God's comfort to help me relax and ignore the little imps of fear that occasionally try to rear their ugly heads.

Oh, yeah 4 days smoke free! 

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.