Two weeks into my new eating regiment. I'm finding new flavors and things I didn't think would be good are proving to suit my palette now. Cutting out the salt and sugar is tough.
Just heard a report on the news where studies are showing that a lumpectomy over a mastectomy, with early stage breast cancer, could be the better choice. Made me feel even better about my decision to go with a lumpectomy.
Tomorrow is my last day at work and Wednesday I go for pre-op. Then 4 days to relax and try not to think about the surgery and recovery.
I'm kind of a whimp when it comes to pain. Hospitals, freak me out, especially when I'm the patient. Dr. Parker assures me he will take good care of me and will keep me out of pain. We shall see. I'm taking his word, for now.
Thank your for your prayers and thoughts, keep them coming. I will continue to update as things progress over the next couple of months.

Dr Parker will take good care of you & he's such a cutie too.
ReplyDelete