After the good news last week, that I will not have to undergo chemo, I decided to take the weekend and go to St. Augustine before I begin getting set up for radiation next week.
The weekend was great, but I have determined that I really should take at least a 30 minute lie down at some time during the day. This is hard for me. I have never been a napper or one to lie around in the bed when the sun is shinning. I guess this is just one more thing I will have to add to my list of new life changes.
Still smoke free! Trying to figure out how to add a exercise routine into my life style. If all goes well I plan to try to sign up for Learning in Retirement yoga or maybe chair aerobics as one avenue of getting in some exercise.
The Pearlman center also offers a free, 2 day a week, 12 week exercise program once radiation therapy is complete so I might opt for that to keep me motivated and on a regular exercise regiment.
If I can find a walking partner, I may try to walk the dasher track a couple days a week since the weather and daylight hours will soon be changing.
Veered off my health food regiment this weekend and splurged at Longhorns on a steak and loaded baked potato. It was soooooo good!
Tomorrow is cleaning up Dad's place and running errands, then Physical Therapy on Tuesday and Radiation doctor on Wednesday.
Have a great week everybody.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your thoughts.