pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3 Weeks In

Happy to report all is going well. I have a super team of radiation oncologist who are taking great care of me. This is Rosalind. She has been with me from the beginning. She always has a smile and makes you feel like you're special and you're her only patient.


My Inspirational Board is getting full!

I can't wait each morning to see what surprise and motivational message awaits me from the kids. I have the world's greatest daughter and grand kids. I couldn't have gotten this far without these memento's guys. Words can't express how much the inspirations and the love you put into this means to me. Grandma love's you so much!
My Inspirational Wall


Yoga Class

Yesterday was my first yoga class. My body screamed at me for hours afterwards. I took a pain pill last night just to make sure I could get out of bed this morning. I think I will enjoy the class a lot once my body gets used to the twists, bends, and stretching. Classes are twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Everyone is very positive and motivational, so hopefully I can stick with it.


God is a wonderful, merciful, God and he is blessing me with minimal side effects, which I truly believe is due to so many wonderful friends, family, and acquaintances  lifting me up in prayer. Thank you all! Keep the prayers coming.







1 comment:

  1. I love Yoga. It has helped me through some really hard times in life. I hope it helps you as well. (((Hugs))) I'm so glad you are supported.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.