pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stage 3 Has Begun



Needless to say, I am glad to be done with the radiation treatments. Everything seems to be healing well. Still having some twinges, but from what I understand that’s normal. I started on the Arimidex on Monday. So far, so good. I don’t seem to be experiencing anything other than the normal aches and pains I had before starting the meds.

I have been exercising 3 to 4 times a week. Yoga on Tuesday and Thursdays, Aerobics and Zumba on Monday and Wednesday’s.  If I miss a class I try to walk the track in Dasher. I think between trying to eat right and the exercise it is helping, but it is still early. The problem is next week is the last week of LIR classes so I’m going to have to do something to keep up the exercise until classes resume in September. I may have to join the gym for a couple of months, or make myself walk extra and do my aerobics at home. I'm also still smoke free!!!

I go back to the doctor on the 28th to discuss my blood test results and any side effects I might experience between now and then. She will take more blood and set up a bone density test to see if there is any difference.

I’ve been trying to learn not to let things stress me out. It hasn't been an easy task, but I’m getting there, I think. Along with exercising, I’ve taken up drawing and have found it to be a great stress reliever.

I want to thank everyone who has continued to follow me and who continues to pray for me. Your prayers are being answered and God is seeing me through. I’m learning to appreciate one day at a time and trying to learn not to borrow worries from tomorrow, for no one knows what tomorrow holds except God.

Please continue to lift me up in your prayers and I will continue to share my journey with you and praise God for His blessings.

Know that I keep you all in my prayers daily and I pray for God to take care of your needs and that His will be done in your lives.




Matthew 26:39  And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

2 comments:

  1. Keep looking up my friend,GOD is in control!The only thing that is really important is knowing where we are going when we leave this world! Love you and praying for you,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're doing well, Debbie, with such a wonderful outlook.

    May God be generous in His blessings for you.

    Lots of love,

    Leo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.