pinkribbon

pinkribbon
Together We Can Win

Friday, January 10, 2014

Medical Update

We serve an awesome God who still sits on the throne and answers prayers, performs miracles, knows the plan He has for us, and makes life worth living!

This past week I had my annual follow up health checks, which included my first year mammogram since my breast cancer diagnoses.
ALL test returned normal! Praise God! I am now officially a one year survivor! 

I will continue to take the Arimidex meds, as suggested, to help prevent re-occurrence and pray God will continue to keep the side effects at a minimum. With His mercy, grace, and wisdom I will continue to do my best to eat healthier, exercise, and keep my energy level pumped so that I am capable of doing whatever work He has in store for me in the coming year!

Hanging on to my New Years Goal - Standing on the promises!

Isaiah 6:8 ESV 
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

John 5:21 ESV 
For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will.

Genesis 2:7 ESV
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Praise the Lord!

    He is wonderful and AMAZING! He never ceases to amaze me!!!

    *BIG HUGS* <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts.